“To inspire” according to the Oxford English Dictionary, means to fill (someone) with the urge or ability to do...
I know of one business where there are 2 people “checking” for 1 person “doing”. Unsurprisingly, it is not...
Stephen Covey, in The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, said “The key is not to prioritise what’s on...
We are at our most effective when we simply prioritise what is most valuable and then do it. When...
Having the right vision and a sense of direction are great, but is certainly not the whole story. As...
One of my many embarrassing moments was a good number of years ago when I was travelling from London...
We have already established that life does not go in a straight line. Your environment is constantly changing. You...
Can I share a wow moment? As a student I did some voluntary work in South India – a...
Great leaders thrive with change….however, there are certain things that shouldn’t be susceptible to change, but should endure. They...
“Map out your future, but do it in pencil.” Jon Bon Jovi “A map does not just chart, it...
Leaders' Map > Blog
Are you an individual who would like to keep up to date with Leaders' Map?JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep in touch
- How do you navigate your way forward?
- “Leaders develop daily not in a day”
- How can you sharpen your zig and develop your zag?
- Look to be transformative
- Leaders’ Map Book – Free on Kindle 6th – 8th May
- 36 quotations to help leaders to navigate their way forward
- “….But I want something more…”
- What is the difference between “leadership” and “management”?