The scrapbook In December 1938 London stockbroker Nicholas Winton was planning his skiing holiday in Switzerland. He decided, however,...
It’s FREE today! “Leaders’ Map” was launched on Amazon Kindle on January 23rd. Over the last c100 days more...
In researching my book “Leaders’ Map” I was inspired by the ideas of so many other people. I decided to “salt...
I love films that make me think. Don’t get me wrong, I also love films where I don’t have...
Many books have been written on the topic, but one of the greatest contributors to the debate has to...
The old Irish joke starts with a driver winding down his window and asking for directions, “How do I...
I recently asked a senior executive “what do you want?” His immediate response … ”More time!” … was clearly...
“It is not happy people who are thankful; it is thankful people who are happy” “The happiest people never...
Leaders Map book launches FREE on Amazon Kindle on 23rd January 2014. Leaders’ Map has been written to enable...
An All-Weather Leader needs exposure to all weathers – and not just the sunshine! I would define an All-Weather...
Leaders' Map > Blog
Are you an individual who would like to keep up to date with Leaders' Map?JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep in touch
- Breakfast Briefing in Atlanta #Atlanta #leadership #coaching. Delighted to be heading to Atlanta (Feb 11-16) for a… https://t.co/L0upL3YbZW
- What is the single biggest issue for every organisation? https://t.co/8Z99iyJMoH #mercuriurval #HBR #ramcharan
- How can I get a better Work/Life balance in 2019? #NewYear #goals #MercuriUrval https://t.co/iQRpnKaCsd
- How do you navigate your way forward?
- “Leaders develop daily not in a day”
- How can you sharpen your zig and develop your zag?
- Look to be transformative
- Leaders’ Map Book – Free on Kindle 6th – 8th May
- 36 quotations to help leaders to navigate their way forward
- “….But I want something more…”
- What is the difference between “leadership” and “management”?