- July 1, 2015Read more
The scrapbook In December 1938 London stockbroker Nicholas Winton was planning his skiing holiday in Switzerland. He decided, however, to visit his friend Martin Blake in Prague first. He saw first-hand the plight of Jewish families facing Nazi persecution. Instead of going skiing he ended up...
- May 7, 2014Read more
It’s FREE today! “Leaders’ Map” was launched on Amazon Kindle on January 23rd. Over the last c100 days more than 5,000 people have either read it or have it on their “bookshelf”. It has been given a 4.9 Star rating and was #1 for Leadership on...
- March 20, 2014Read more
In researching my book “Leaders’ Map” I was inspired by the ideas of so many other people. I decided to “salt and pepper” my book with some of those ideas in the form of quotations. The quotations pithily paint a picture, tell a story, highlight a timeless principle...
- March 7, 2014
- February 28, 2014Read more
Many books have been written on the topic, but one of the greatest contributors to the debate has to be Ella Fitzgerald! I don’t remember her writing a book, but there is a song… “When I was a kid about half past three My Ma said...
Leader’s Map Blog
Leaders' Map > Leader’s Map Blog
Are you an individual who would like to keep up to date with Leaders' Map?JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Keep in touch
- Breakfast Briefing in Atlanta #Atlanta #leadership #coaching. Delighted to be heading to Atlanta (Feb 11-16) for a… https://t.co/L0upL3YbZW
- What is the single biggest issue for every organisation? https://t.co/8Z99iyJMoH #mercuriurval #HBR #ramcharan
- How can I get a better Work/Life balance in 2019? #NewYear #goals #MercuriUrval https://t.co/iQRpnKaCsd
- How do you navigate your way forward?
- “Leaders develop daily not in a day”
- How can you sharpen your zig and develop your zag?
- Look to be transformative
- Leaders’ Map Book – Free on Kindle 6th – 8th May
- 36 quotations to help leaders to navigate their way forward
- “….But I want something more…”
- What is the difference between “leadership” and “management”?